Mikayla (Duh!)

Mikayla (Duh!)
Mikayla (Duh!)

Monday, June 27, 2011

To spank, or not to spank?

Okay as may or may not know, I love Tyra Banks. She is an amazing person and I love her show. She is so sweet and motherly and I love that.

Today I was watching her show (I'm usually busy so I don't get to do this a lot). It was an old episode I seen it like 5x. But they were having a debate about spanking. You know I'm going to give you my opinion because, well, that's what I'm writing this for.

I think spanking is a good punishment. I am going to spank my children when they start popping out. I mean when they get 11 or 12 no that's too old. But as long as you don't beat you kids I don't see nothing wrong with it.

I mean don't spank your kids in public, put a age limit on it, and make sure you talk to your kids about why their getting spanked. Like seriously, if you don't tell them what they did wrong, they won't learn.

But what do you think? Are you pro spanking ?

No comments:

Post a Comment