Mikayla (Duh!)

Mikayla (Duh!)
Mikayla (Duh!)

Monday, June 27, 2011

Believe it is possible to solve your problem.

SO at like 10 o' clock last night we had a crazy thunderstorm. The Wii and Modem broke but luckily we got it fixed, It was hilarious because the lights went off and my little cousin was by herself in the dark screaming for me and my mom. We couldn't find her until the lights went off. I'm a horrible person... Laughing while she's scarred for life.  Isn't she adorable ?

I watched Steve Wilkos today. I love him. I seriously respect him and I don't think I ever disagreed with a thing he said. I swear I should be the co founder of that show. Even though we would have to hire more security because I don't think I would be able to control myself from harming those selfish bastards on the show.

I didn't go to cross country today. I totally forgot about it. But I'm definitely going Wednesday. And I'm going jogging tomorrow. I'm going to be so busy this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment