Mikayla (Duh!)

Mikayla (Duh!)
Mikayla (Duh!)

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer time is flying by! Psychology class ?

     Again, I have cross country practice tomorrow. It's my first time even attending a pratice. I've been practicng jogging so hopefully I'll be prepared. But none of my friends are going  so I'll be alone. A little less than a year ago it took me 20 minutes to run ONE mile. I'm not sure how long it will take me now but I hope that it will be less than 20 minutes.
    
     June is almot over. I have awesome plans for the Fourth of July. I will share the a little later because we don't have our plan down yet. I don't want to spoil the plans or disappoint myself.


     I want to take a psychology class at a local college but I can't find. And if I do I'm sure it will be expensive. I wonder if I can find a blog that produces articles about psychological theories and such. If you know of one, let me know.


     Well, I think this post is done.

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment