Mikayla (Duh!)

Mikayla (Duh!)
Mikayla (Duh!)

Monday, June 27, 2011

Domestic Violence?

I watched Dr. Phil today. They talked about Domestic violence. I just want to say that it is wrong. This Ladies' ex-boyfriend gauged out her eye i think. IDK it was something like that. But she has one fake eye. I just think that is depressing.

The only way I would rip someones eye out like that is if they hurt my family. But she didn't do that. He just got mad because she left.

He keeps following her an police won't do nothing. He some how keeps getting out of jail. I would have to take things in my own hands. I would hunt HIM down, rip HIS eye. and kill HIM.

When they tried to arrest me, I swear I would tell them everything that has happened. It sickens me that nobody can do anything to help. This man should be on the fucking, death row. And he's just out roaming the streets. Like wth ?

People just don't understand.. what if that was their sister, daughter, cousin, mother, or aunt? Would they step in then?

Soo I'm gonna leave you guys with another question..
How do you feel about this ?

No comments:

Post a Comment