Mikayla (Duh!)

Mikayla (Duh!)
Mikayla (Duh!)

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Charlie Horse

Today was my first day of Cross Country practice. I have a charlie horse in both legs and my whole body is just sore. But at least I'm getting healthy. I go back next Wednesday after Fourth of July. He cancelled on Friday. But I might not compete but I know I'm going to continue to practice.

I can't wait until the Fourth of July. I am going to look so freaking sexy. & have so much fun. It's my first Fourth of July doing something on my own. I have a mission but It's a secret but I'll let you guys know if I completed it.

Uhh I am just sooo sore. Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. I was busy and tired. I might blog later about something I really want to talk about but it depends how I'm feeling. So if I feel better, look forward to a new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment